English text:Apple Opens the Messages Framework to Developers
Apple inWWDC 2016On offer for the new iOSMessaging framework (Messages framework)Enabling developers to create Apple's & ldquo; information & rdquo; interactive application extension applications. New messaging API currently supports two types of extensions:
- Sticker pack (Sticker Pack), offers a range for the user to insert into the message published pictures.
- iMessage application, can be used in the & ldquo; information & rdquo; applications to access external applications.
Sticker applications without writing any code, just copy the pictures to a project to create a template provided by Xcode. Meanwhile iMessage applications can use the complete message frame, are described further below. According to Apple's description, iMessage app can direct the message inside content sharing, pay, play games, collaboration and other functions.
Message frame contains a series of basic classes for developers to use:
- MSMessageAppViewController: This class provides the main message extension view controls can be used to render a custom user interface, expanded state management, access to the current session, tracking and other functions to send messages.
- MSStickerBrowserViewController,MSStickerBrowserView AndMSStickerBrowserViewDataSource: These classes can be used to customize and render custom sticker or dynamic browser (Sticker browser). If you want to provide dynamic content for the stickers browser, you can implement custom
MSStickerBrowserViewDataSource. To customize the default stickers on the appearance of the browser, you can provide your own
MSStickerBrowserView, And the browser size, size stickers and other customized content. ByMSStickerView Subclasses can also obtain further customization capabilities.
- MSConversation: This class is responsible for rendering the dialogue, which was inserted into the message input field can be used to send text, stickers, accessories, or a message object.
- MSMessage: This class can be used to create interactive message and access the message properties such as sender, the message of the session, and an optional URL associated with the message and the like.
- MSSession: This class may be used to identify the message and subsequent updates, for example, this feature can be used for gaming or collaboration applications.
The release of the message frame byXcode 8 BetaUse a registered developer for freedownloadThis version.