After Windows 10 Build 14393.82 three consecutive cumulative update, Microsoft also today for Slow and Release Preview channel user (desktop and mobile terminal) released cumulative update KB3176938, after completing the upgrade system upgrade to version Build 14393.103. As you think, this cumulative update did not bring any new features, it remains committed to the system BUG fixes and performance improvements backstage.
Windows 10 Build 14393.103 Fixed in version:
● improve Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, file server, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), a cluster of health service, Hyper-V, multi-factor authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, IE browser, facial recognition , graphics, Microsoft Store and Windows Shell reliability.
● Enhanced performance reducing latency Store purchase applications
● Improved Bluetooth connection or idle state wearable device (such as Microsoft Band) endurance performance ability.
● improve the use of Xbox One gamepad to play various games compatibility
● correct Unicode Japanese and question mark (?) Symbol error display
● repair stop in the IE browser to download and install the .NET object problem
● Enhanced support for Windows 10 Mobile device NFC chip
● repair Windows 10 Mobile call on after the end of the game or application can not suspend the case
● fixes compatibility issues, including Remote Desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, network policy, DAC rules, Microsoft Edge, networking standby, mobile device management (MDM), print, fingerprint login and Cortana.