The British "Daily Mail" reported that the evening of October 28th, a French nightclub in front of a man's pocket a sudden burst of sparks, also melt the man's coat. And the Christmas scene is the electronic cigarette in his pocket.
Surveillance camera footage of the incident was the man to put the electronic cigarette in his coat pocket, suddenly a loud explosions, accompanied by a large number of spark flashing, like a burning stick, nightclub security personnel quickly stepped forward to extinguish the fire, and burned the man to the hospital abdomen.
"All of a sudden, I heard a loud noise, I realized that I was on fire, and when I did not know what happened, it was a very painful fire." The man named Britel Amine told the local media:"The doctor said I had two degree burns, the coat also melted, can only say that fortunately, I did not put the electronic cigarette in the pocket of his jeans."
According to Britel Amine said,The deflagration battery is purchased from a nearby convenience store in China brand goods, for manufacturers in the packaging does not indicate the product may cause harm to the user, Amine Britel plans to sue.
The report pointed out that caused by the electronic smoke explosion tragedy precedent last year in New York, a 14 year old boy at the mall to try electronic cigarette, but the clerk put the battery installed wrong, causing explosion products, caused by the young blind in one eye, the face of large area burn.
In 2013, the United States also known as the woman in the car for the electronic cigarette charge, did not expect the chemical liquid drop down, then the battery explosion and burst into flames, causing her severe burns, the final Panpei industry need to pay about $1 million 900 thousand (about 12 million 840 thousand yuan) in compensation.