Recently, the well-known community Reddit on the user feedback that the Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 + two flagship in the installation of the latest system upgrade, allowing users to close the Bixby dedicated button function. Followed by foreign media TNW subsequently in the two flagship on the test, confirmed this feature.
Want to turn off the Bixby special button function that you need
1. Users need to install the latest version of Bixby and Bixby Home
2. Open the Galaxy App Store and get the latest updates
3. Click on the top right corner of the Settings icon, and then select & ldquo; My Apps & rdquo;
4. Access "All & rdquo ;, users can see some updates for Bixby and Bixby Home (or some Bixby related plugins)
5. Choose Update
6. Once the update is complete, Bixby open and click on the upper right corner of the "set" button, the user can see the option to close Bixby.
7. Now the user accesses the settings and finds the "Bixby Key" menu and then sets it to "do not open anything" and "rdquo;
8. Complete all the above operations to close the Bixby button. (Unless you press, you will activate Bixby Voice.)