Due to the speeding development of Go Artificial Intelligence, the following supplementary provisions will be made for the remaining Go Go competition to be conducted in 2017:
1. During the game, the game players are prohibited from carrying games and watching mobile phones and other electronic devices. During the game from the beginning of the game to the end of the game, including the middle of the rest of the time.
2. Still sitting lunch break competition, lunch break reduced from one hour to half an hour.
3. Including the lunch break, the players are prohibited from returning to the room. If due to special circumstances must return to the room, accompanied by a referee.
4. In team competitions, if team leader, team leader and other relevant personnel are found, the artificial intelligence technique will affect the process of the match. Once verified, the team will cancel the round result.
5. The above provisions shall be read by the Chief Referee to the match chess player before the match. The chess player can hand over electronic equipment such as cell phones to the referee for safekeeping before the match. Other details will be introduced in 2018.