Home > News content

How to change the future of China's electricity supplier? Ma Qiang Liu Qiang Dong also said six words

via:博客园     time:2017/11/11 22:31:07     readed:73

They also emphasize six words at the same time: "online and offline combination" r Does it represent the direction of the development of China's electricity supplier? How to change the era of online shopping? To hear the wisdom of business chiefs! Double eleven shopping carnival, CCTV Financial once again get "Ma, Liu Qiang East" exclusive interview right, when a reporter asked, the future e-commerce becomes Shasha, the top two big industry's answer is actually 100% God Fit!

They also emphasize six words at the same time: "online and offline combination" r Does it represent the direction of the development of China's electricity supplier? How to change the era of online shopping? To hear the wisdom of business chiefs!

Ma: "online and offline combination" may be the future!

Video address:https://v.qq.com/x/page/e00254c6vmb.html

In an interview with CCTV Financial Press, Ma said in an interview that the new retail business is a combination of "online and offline", "people, goods, storage and distribution". He believes that the electricity supplier has developed very fast in the preceding decade. However, the electricity supplier is like the air force. It must have a groundwork to cooperate with. If the electricity supplier develops well, the development of the physical shopping mall is not very good and not good to everyone. Combination between virtual and real, the combination of online and offline may be the future.

orgsrc=//images2017.cnblogs.com/news/66372/201711/66372-20171111222514809-464399333.jpg

Box horse is Alibaba to do a new retail exploration, for Alibaba speaking, it is from online to offline, through technology, through innovation, through all means to narrow the distance between consumers an attempt.

For the line with the line together, breaking the border, the future development of e-commerce volume and size can reach the extent of this problem, Jack Ma in an interview with reporters this answer:

orgsrc=//images2017.cnblogs.com/news/66372/201711/66372-20171111222514809-628737940.jpg

Ma, chairman of Alibaba's board of directors: E-commerce, we call it "new retail". We think about this two years ago, Alibaba alone, we account for the entire sales of electricity sales, accounting for 10% of the total retail sales in China, plus other, perhaps all of China together, 20%, 30%. There are 85%, 88% of those companies how to do, how do we help them, which is also a few years ago Wanda Jianlin talk about online and offline 50%, I think more than 50% is positive, but you want pure It is certainly not a big deal for us to lay down the line. It is our starting point to combine with others and develop together to help them become new retailers.

I think in the future, 60%, 70% and 80% of the retail sales should all be new retail stores. In the traditional retail market, we do not think that there will be any re-reform of consumers and supply sides if we do not adopt technology, pass data, Future, the same online, there will be no future.

orgsrc=//images2017.cnblogs.com/news/66372/201711/66372-20171111222514825-905910404.jpg

Liu Qiang East: "We saw the trend of combining online and offline three years ago. & rdquo;

Liu Qiang East: "We saw the trend of combining online and offline three years ago. & rdquo;

Video address:http://v.qq.com/page/d/0/a/d0025yw90sa.html

Liu Qiangdong CCTV financial reporter interviewed said that three years ago saw the combination of the trend with the line, so invested in Wing Fai, but also alliances with Wal-Mart, and now there are more off-line cooperation. And online and offline such a concept, what is the difference with O2O?

orgsrc=//images2017.cnblogs.com/news/66372/201711/66372-20171111222514809-235786846.jpg

Liu Qiang East explained in detail: "Jingdong proposed unbounded retail, it has gone beyond the so-called concept of online and offline, all return to the origin, return to the consumer as the center, we think deeply, to observe the consumer, Look at the consumer at what time, under what circumstances, at what time will have what kind of consumer demand, how we meet him, so it is unbounded retail, is the hope that the face of the future complex and ever-changing scene of consumption, And later the supply chain integration, brand integration, price integration, service integration. We empower all offline partners and we are able to offer them a complete suite of solutions for this technology, if they wish, using our data and our technology to help these offline partners reduce their They cost and improve operational efficiency. & rdquo;

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments