Home > News content

U.S. technology companies will transfer about 400 billion U.S. dollars in cash this year to half of their domestic counterparts

via:CnBeta     time:2018/1/6 13:31:13     readed:280

US technology companies deposit large amounts of cash overseas to avoid taxes. GBH believes that by the impact of tax cuts, Silicon Valley technology companies will be a lot of cash back to the United States.

For the return of cash, the report that 70% will be used for shareholder returns, the other 30% for investment spending, mergers and acquisitions, research and development.

The report said Apple holds 252 billion U.S. dollars overseas in cash. After the tax rate is reduced, Apple may take advantage of this favorable opportunity to move 200 billion U.S. dollars back to the United States and speed upstockRepurchase, dividend distribution and potential large-scale acquisitions.

In this report, GBH also stressed that Apple will be so much cash back to the United States, but also ignited the speculation that its generous acquisition of streaming media video service provider Netflix. In a recent report by Citigroup analysts analyzed Apple's potential acquisitions, including Netflix, Tesla, Disney and many other companies, the highest probability that Apple acquired Netflix, reaching 40%.

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments