Microsoft TeamsThe forthcoming anniversaryToday, 200,000 organizations are in use, and the latest customers include General Motors. On this anniversary, Microsoft also announced a number of new smart communication features of Microsoft Teams.
These smart communication features will come later this year and include:
- Cloud recording: One-click recording of conference content and transcription of texts, quick search of content and review, and automatic tagging of speakers in the future.
- Message translation: Translate directly into the chat interface.
- Cortana Voice Interaction: You can quickly start meetings and join meetings.
- The video background is blurred: Blur behind the background, leaving only the shadows.
- Detection near Teams meeting: You can discover or add nearby available Skype Room System to the meeting.
- Conference Mobile Sharing: Participants can share live, photos, or screens on their mobile phones.
Microsoft also announced that Surface Hub will natively support Teams, including collaboration and conferencing features. On the hardware side, Lenovo and HP become the conference system partners, and a range of existing devices will support Teams. This year, Teams will alsoReplace Skype Enterprise Edition.
source:Microsoft Teams turns 1, advances vision for Intelligent Communications