Tmall recently released the "Standard for Rural Large-size Delivery Service". It is reported that rural large-scale delivery home, refers to consumers in the rural Taobao platform or mobile phone Taobao home version to buy with the "rural large-scale delivery home" & rdquo; identification of goods, such as the delivery address in the business promised delivery In the area where the user enters, the merchant must deliver the detailed delivery address filled in by the consumer at the time of purchase, and provide the services of building relocation and delivery.
This regulation also stipulates that merchants should perform rural large-scale delivery but do not perform, each order must be paid to the buyer by paying 10000 points to the buyer; After that, the act of failing to fulfill the large-scale home delivery of rural households no longer falls within the scope of complaints that violate the promise in the Tmall Rules.
The following is part of the original text:
First, the service definition
1. Rural large-scale home delivery, refers to consumers in the rural Taobao platform or mobile phone Taobao home version to buy with "Large rural delivery home" & rdquo; logo of the goods, such as the address of the goods promised in the merchant home delivery In the area, the merchant must deliver the detailed delivery address filled in by the consumer at the time of purchase, and provide services for building relocation and delivery.
1. 1. Moving a building means moving the goods to the consumer's receiving address through an elevator, or manually moving the goods when the goods cannot pass through the elevator to the receiving address and the floor in the address is on the 7th floor and below. Move to the shipping address.
2. "The rural large-scale delivery home" & rdquo; logo is as follows:
Second, the service process:
Third, consumer protection
Merchants should perform rural large-scale delivery but do not perform, each order must be paid to the buyer by paying 10,000 Tmall points to the buyer.
After the merchant has issued Tmall points to consumers, the act of failing to perform rural large-scale home delivery is no longer part of the scope of complaints that violate the promise in the Tmall Rules.
Fourth, the service description
1. Large-scale rural delivery service standards:
1) The building itself and the environment in which it is located allow the merchant to transport the goods to the designated delivery address of the consumer without the need to provide services other than the transportation, such as the width and height of entrance gates, corridors, elevators, etc. It can be transported and there are no sundries in the corridor.
2) The delivery address is within the area where the merchant promises to provide rural bulk delivery service.
2, if there are the following special circumstances, businesses may not provide rural large-scale home delivery services:
1) If the delivery address specified by the consumer does not meet the conditions for rural large-scale delivery of households (such as the address of the recipient in a specific area, such as government agencies, judicial agencies, military administrative areas, military schools, customs jurisdiction, etc.) In the case of home delivery, consumers can negotiate with distribution service providers.
2) The deliverer cannot smoothly deliver the goods to the receiving address through the elevator. If the floor of the delivery address is on the 8th floor or above, the handling fee from the 7th floor to the receiving address is negotiated between the consumer and the distributor. Refer to the local market. If the price fails to be negotiated, the merchant does not need to provide large rural home delivery.
3) Consumers change the shipping address, and the changed address is beyond the area where the merchant promises to provide "Large Rural Delivery Service." The resulting additional costs are negotiated between the consumer and the merchant or distributor. If the two parties fail to negotiate, the merchant does not need to provide large rural home delivery.
3, due to weather, traffic control and other force majeure factors can not be delivered home, consumers can make an appointment with the delivery service delivery time.
4, in order to protect the consumer's own rights and interests, please be sure that the consumer must confirm that the merchant provides the delivery home service according to the agreement, and then confirm the receipt of the signature, once signed will be deemed to have provided the service, and as a valid certificate for the business to provide services .
5, in order to protect the consumer's own rights and interests, additional fees paid to the distribution service provider to request receipts or invoices as proof of expenses.
6. Consumers will still be unable to receive goods on the sixth day from the date of receipt of the notification of arrival. The resulting warehousing expenses shall be borne by the consumer.