Home > News content

The survey shows that most Microsoft employees still support cooperation with US law enforcement agencies.

via:cnBeta.COM     time:2018/7/3 19:12:26     readed:96

Visit:

Microsoft China official Mall - home page

A total of 1180 Microsoft employees participated in the survey from June 20th to June 28th. The following picture shows their views on the questions raised:

By observing the percentage of selection options A or option C, 44.32% of the employees involved in the survey hope that the company modifies its contract conditions with ICE, or completely aborts it. The remaining 55.68% do not oppose any form of cooperation with law enforcement agencies.

Interestingly, about 57% of the 5166 open anonymous samples involved in the survey hope to terminate or change contracts with ICE, and only 43% have no objections to existing agreements. This means that the general public disagrees with Microsoft's contact with immigration agencies.

Microsoft has been facing a serious rebound after its cooperation with ICE in the past few weeks. The Trump administration decided to set up a policy that led to a major controversy over about 2000 illegal immigrant children and family members in the United States - Mexico border region last month.

The existing contract between Microsoft and ICE was largely ignored - causing the technology giant to fall into the mire of public opinion, despite the company's insistence that it "does not involve any project related to the separation of children from border families".

Microsoft currently employs more than 120 thousand people, which accounts for less than 1% of its total workforce, which is not enough to measure the overall feelings of all employees. However, considering that only about 22% of the participants in this survey hope to completely stop working with ICE, it may be possible to say that most of the employees in the company don't have a different view of the matter.

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments