The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology agrees that Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. will become the “TAIDU”.
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Letter  No. 256
Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.:
Your company's application materials for becoming a “top-level domain name registrar” are received. According to the relevant provisions of the Internet Domain Name Management Measures (Order No. 43 of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology), after review, the following is approved:
1. Agree that your company becomes the domain name registrar of the “Top Level Domain”, which is responsible for running, maintaining and managing “.BAIDU” top-level domain servers.
Second, your company should strictly abide by the "Internet Domain Name Management Measures", "Communication Network Security Protection Management Measures" and related laws and regulations, administrative regulations and industry management regulations, accept industry management and supervision of the competent authorities, and guarantee domain names. The system operates safely and reliably, providing fair and reasonable domain name registrars with secure and convenient domain name services, guaranteeing service quality, protecting user personal information security, and safeguarding national interests and user rights.
3. Your company shall formulate and continuously improve the “BAIDU” business registration rules and disclose them to the public; select domain name registration service agencies approved by the telecommunications regulatory agencies to cooperate to carry out domain name registration service activities; establish a domain name registration service organization management mechanism and Registered service agency filing mechanism, standardizes the registration service activities of “.BAIDU” domain name; strictly implements the real-name registration requirements of domain names, and actively accepts the supervision of social, domain name registered users and domain name registrars, and continuously improves the operation, maintenance and management of domain names. service quality.
4. Your company should allocate necessary network and communication emergency equipment, formulate effective and effective network communication security and network and information security emergency plans, set up and deploy full-time network and information security management institutions and personnel, and establish a sound network and information security system. Safety precautions. When necessary, your company should obey the unified command and coordination of our department and abide by the corresponding management requirements.
5. Your company should provide public inquiry service for domain name registration information to the public; record and save the identity information of the domain name registrant, provide domain name registration information to the Ministry as required, and cooperate with the industry inspection work of the Ministry.
6. Your company shall set up a user complaint acceptance hotline or take other necessary measures to deal with user complaints in a timely manner, and organize a monthly report on user complaints and dispute handling, and submit the situation in the previous month to our department before the 15th of each month.
7. Your company shall submit the information of the number of domain name registrations, business development and safe operation of the previous quarter to our department within 5 working days after the end of each quarter (fax: 010-66037097; Email: email@example.com).
8. This approval shall take effect from the date of publication and shall be valid for 5 years.
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
July 11, 2018