FollowingFor the full text of Ms. Online's response:
1. Up to now, I have not received any formal written notification from the Binjiang Market Regulatory Department.
2. In the past, whether true or false, there were written reports and case numbers of geese. At present, I have not seen the report of physical testing.
3. Last Friday, I called Mr. Pan of Binjiang Market Supervision to inquire about the progress of the incident. He told me some information, but at the same time, he told me that the case was not closed, there was no written document, and it could not be published to the outside world. So I really don't know why there was this news on the eve of 315 before the case was closed.
4. In my complaints about the supervision of the riverside market, the authenticity of clothes is only one of the complaints, and the various violations of consumer rights and interests in the whole process of dealing with Netease Koala are also the main points of complaints, which have been dealt with together.
5. This incident has lasted for three months. We believe that it is very difficult to defend rights. At 315, I hope you can pay more attention to how to simplify the process of safeguarding rights, in order to ensure the legitimate rights and interests of our consumers.
On January 3, Ms. Line complained through the Black Cat Complaints Platform (https://tousu.sina.cn/) that Canadian goose down clothes sold by NetEasy Koala were officially sold.websiteThe reply is fake, and the promise of one compensation for ten fakes is required to be fulfilled. Subsequently, after many email communications, the two sides have serious differences on the authenticity of the goods.