At this conference, Tencent launched a whole stack of IoT products and services, including IoT platform of Internet of Things infrastructure, LPWA of low power wide area network service, TID of security guard equipment identity authentication, simplified development of Internet of Things terminal, TencentOS tiny of rapid cloud-going system, Tencent cloud-based Internet of Things industry cooperation service platform. Tencent YunIoT has also successfully practiced in many industries, including car networking, smart logistics, smart hotels, smart travel and smart parking.
At the sub-forum of the conference, Mr. Guo Zhenyu, Director of Tencent Cloud Architecture Platform Department, introduced the background of the development of industrial Internet of Things, Tencent's entire stack of IoT products and services, and three application cases in the intelligent manufacturing industry. Mr. Guo Zhenyu is responsible for the technology and management of Tencent Mass Storage Platform and Tencent Cloud Object Storage Platform successively. He has rich experience in massive services. At present, he is responsible for the related fields of Tencent tlinux Operating System, Heterogeneous Computing, Internet of Things OS and Solutions.
Guo Zhenyu, director of Tencent Cloud's architecture platform department, is in
The following is the full text of the live speech:
Industrial Internet of Things will become the main force of Internet of Things growth
In the report of the two sessions of the National Grid Corporation in 2019, the State Grid Corporation proposed the construction of the two networks:
The example of the State Grid fully shows that more and more industries are deeply integrating with the Internet of Things. Today I want to share Tencent's thinking and product matrix on the ubiquitous Internet of Things, as well as some application cases in the energy manufacturing industry.
The rapid development of the Internet of Things is an indisputable fact. According to a report released by GSMA, the number of IOT devices connected is expected to reach 25.1 billion by 2025, of which more than half are industrial Internet of Things. From 17 to 25 years of growth, the growth rate of industrial Internet of Things is 4.7 times, which is also 2.5 times higher than that of consumer Internet of Things. Therefore, we believe that the industrial Internet of Things will become the main growth force of the future Internet of Things.
In the past, we used to say that the Internet of things
There are some other characteristics of IWU: due to the introduction of edge computing, combined with hybrid cloud, data processing in the Internet of Things is more distributed, which can further reduce network latency, provide users with more secure and reliable data local storage and analysis services, and ensure the privacy and security of user data.
Four Problems in the Development of Industrial Internet of Things:Cycle, Connection, Security and Standards
Industrial Internet of things
(1) Long investment period: Compared with Internet development, Internet of Things terminal development technology stack has more hardware specifications, supporting operating systems and middleware are not perfect, and the period from product development and debugging to business on-line is longer, the investment is larger, and it can not respond to market demand quickly.
(2) Connection fragmentation: There are many kinds of terminal products, and the same functions can be realized by different kinds of products. Individual choices are more individualized. It is difficult to have a large-scale unified import product like the Internet era. There are differences in communication protocols/standards/addresses among different equipment enterprises, different products of the same equipment enterprise, and even different generations of the same product. There are hundreds of commonly used protocols.
(3) Security issues: Internet of Things (IOT) from terminal to cloud and then to application, the long link of information interaction will increase the security risk. Many IOT devices have never considered security in the design or development stage. Nude running or using weak password management are also many, and the overall security issues will become more and more prominent.
(4) Imperfect standards: Internet of Things standards system, including Internet of Things protocol standards, security standards, platform access standards, etc. are still imperfect. In the past, different manufacturers have been developing according to their own agreements, and the development of standards in technology and application fields has lagged behind the needs of the industry.
Tencent Cloud IoT Full Stack Product Matrix: Service Multi-industry Different Scenarios
Last September 30, Tencent announced the restructuring of the company. Tencent CEO Ma Huateng said: This initiative is a new starting point for Tencent to move to the next 20 years. This is a very important strategic upgrade. The second half of the Internet belongs to the industrial Internet. In the first half, Tencent will connect people, users and high-quality services by connecting people. In the second half, we will help industry and consumers form a more open new connection ecology, and realize the connection ecology of people and equipment, equipment and services. 。
In view of the four problems in the development of industrial Internet of Things, we will take demand as the core, introduce more ecological partners through the Internet tool, and build scenario service capabilities for energy, industrial manufacturing, power grid, construction, government, automobile and other industries.
In order to achieve the above vision, Tencent cloud continuously enriches the product matrix of the Internet of Things, provides a full stack of Internet of Things products for the global mass equipment, as well as cross-platform and cross-industry solutions, so that the ability of the Internet of Things can contribute to the development of more industry customers and enable customers to focus more on the construction and service of business applications.
In order to solve the problem of rapid cloud access, we have successively launched:
IOT Hub provides a secure, stable and efficient Internet of Things communication connection platform.
(2) Flow card service Iot Link, which provides mobile communication access services based on three major operators (mobile, unicom, telecommunications) for the special segment of the Internet of Things.
(3) Low-power WAWI service LPWA, which provides high-capacity, wide coverage and high reliability access services (supporting LoRaWAN protocol and CLAA protocol).
Recently, four new products have been launched, which constitute the IOT product matrix of the whole stack.
(1) TencentOS tiny, the operating system of the Internet of Things. This is a lightweight embedded operating system for the Internet of Things. It is suitable for all kinds of small IOT devices. It supports the rapid upload of terminal data to Tencent cloud, shields some hardware differences and greatly reduces the demand for terminal development.
(2) Internet of Things Development Platform (IoT Explorer). Provide customers with convenient development tools and services, help customers more effectively complete equipment access, provide application development and scenario service capabilities, help customers build Internet of Things applications with high efficiency and low cost.
(3) Internet of Things Security Service (IoT Trust ID, IoT TID). Provide customers with multi-level security, cross-platform, less resource occupation of Internet of Things equipment identity authentication services.
(4) Internet of Things market. This is a one-stop industrial cooperation service platform for the Internet of Things. Each cooperative developer provides different levels of Internet of Things services to jointly promote industrial development.
Edge computing related services will continue to be introduced in the future.
The following is a detailed introduction of these four new products.
TencentOS tinySimplify Internet of Things Terminal Development and Fast Cloud Up
TencentOS tiny is a lightweight real-time operating system of the Internet of Things developed by Tencent. Its functional characteristics are as follows:
(1) Provide the most compact RTOS kernel, which occupies very little resources. The typical LoraWan plus sensor application RAM and ROM occupy only 3KB and 12KB respectively.
(2) Provide an efficient power management framework to reduce power consumption for different scenarios;
At the same time, it supports common protocol stacks and components of Internet of Things such as COAP/MQTT/TLS/DTLS, and integrates Iot Hub SDK to facilitate users to access Tencent cloud IoT Hub quickly.
(4) Provide a reliable security framework to support five levels of security classification scheme;
_Core and IOT components are highly decoupled, providing good portability and automatic portability tools.
Provide the last screen debugging function of cloud, support OTA differential upgrade, and facilitate development and debugging.
At present, TencentOS tiny has supported a variety of chips and modules from mainstream manufacturers such as Italian-French Semiconductor, Enzhipu Semiconductor, Huada Semiconductor, Ruixing Hengfang, National Technology and so on, and is continually expanding.
TencentOS tiny has been used in some projects and will be put on Tencent Cloud Official Website for your application. At the same time, we are promoting open source related work, hoping to join hands with more partners to build IoT Ecology.
Tencent Cloud IoT Platform: Building Internet of Things Infrastructure
The Internet of Things development platform Iot Explorer and IoT hub together constitute Tencent cloud IoT platform. The development platform of the Internet of Things (IOT) is empowered at both ends of equipment and industry applications. It provides platform-level solutions, supports complex scenario access, secure and stable data communication, visual monitoring, supporting SDK and management flow tools, and avoids most of the tedious tasks of self-building, deployment, operation and maintenance, and expansion.
At the same time, the Internet of Things development platform also supports the plug-in configuration operation to connect the massive storage services behind Tencent cloud. Users do not need to purchase and open other cloud services separately. They can directly use the rich resources of virtual machine, object storage, database and so on in the Internet of Things development platform, which is very simple and convenient.
We hope that customers and developers using Tencent cloud IOT platform can complete the industry development work one-stop, shorten the research and development cycle and follow-up operating costs.
Internet of Things Device Identity Authentication Trust IDMulti-level security, cross-platform, less resource usage
Internet of Things Device Identity Authentication (TID) provides Internet of Things device identity authentication services for customers.
Firstly, each device and session has its own key by using one-machine-one-secret and one-time-one-secret. Even if a single device or session key is leaked, the security of other devices or sessions can be ensured.
Secondly, the product provides solutions covering different security levels such as hardware and software, supports international mainstream encryption algorithms and domestic commercial cryptography algorithms (SM2, SM3, SM4), including the verification process and mechanism of Tencent security team reinforcement.
Finally, the end-to-end offline authentication is supported, and the whole process does not need to communicate with the cloud platform. Compared with TLS authentication and encryption protocol, the data transmission volume of handshake decreases by 92% and the size of library files decreases by 81%. Even the embedded MCU with weak computing power has the ability to run.
The first batch of standards-compliant security chips include Fudan Microelectronics, Huada Electronics, Enzhipu and Weiyuan Xinan related security chips, which are expanding.
In addition, Tencent Blade Team, Tencent Security Team, has also compiled Tencent Internet of Things Security Technical Specification from the perspective of security vulnerability attack and defense. This security specification has been greatly improved on the basis of the national standards for Internet of Things security. It covers three major areas of Internet of Things: cloud platform security, Internet of Things communication and authentication security, Internet of Things terminal security, and can help Internet of Things vendors. Quickly establish a sound Internet of Things security system.
Tencent Cloud Internet of Things Market: One-stop Internet of Things Industry Cooperation Service Platform
Faced with the huge prospects and broad market of the Internet of Things, Tencent Cloud has now launched the Internet of Things market. Tencent Cloud will always keep an open attitude, looking forward to more chip module manufacturers, hardware manufacturers, software service providers, system integrators, solution providers and consulting service providers to join the cloud market, through technical cooperation, brand promotion, business opportunities sharing and other ways to jointly address customer needs and share market opportunities. At the same time, government departments, entrepreneurs, incubators, developers and channel providers are also very welcome to contribute to the needs of the Internet of Things market and seek solutions.
Application of Tencent Cloud IoT Intelligent Manufacturing Industry
Smart Factory, Smart Charging Pile, Power Operation and Maintenance
Finally, three cases of Tencent cloud IOT products in energy manufacturing industry are shared.
Through upgrading edge cloud interconnection of traditional factories, transparent and efficient management of factories can be achieved at low cost. Video cameras, workers and asset location labels, controllers and instruments are collected and reported to the cloud IOT platform through the edge gateway. Through the large data analysis capability of the IOT platform, the predictive maintenance capability (including intelligent dispatch, spare parts turnover, defect traceability, etc.) can be greatly improved, the labor cost can be reduced, and the product design and operation efficiency can be enhanced.
Intelligent charging pile
The rapid development of new energy charging pile industry is facing the problems of decentralized charging pile, weak power management, poor customer experience and high operation and maintenance costs. Through IOT platform and Internet of Things industry solution support, through intelligent matching location, data analysis and remote reminder booking, we can optimize location, reduce the threshold of station construction and optimize process management. More importantly, it can associate the electric vehicle's power situation, the use of charging piles and the booking situation, automatically distribute the nearby idle charging piles, improve the utilization ratio of charging piles and customer experience, and reduce the charging operation cost by combining the difference between high and low peak power consumption costs.
Power operation and maintenance
In power plants, a large number of systems and indicators need to be monitored and managed. In the past, due to equipment providers and other reasons, manual inspection and monitoring management were often required, resulting in data monitoring and response in a timely manner, lack of global monitoring data and other issues.
Through IOT series products, data can be collected by IOT terminals, and uploaded to Tencent cloud IOT platform according to the Internet of Things protocol to build an intelligent power operation and maintenance platform. Through this platform, equipment can be diagnosed online, fault prediction and life analysis, real-time monitoring of equipment operation data, multi-dimensional analysis and report presentation, timely response and linkage processing of faults, greatly improving the level of intelligent power operation and maintenance.