Rover, the US online platform for pet care services, recently released the list of the top 10 pet-friendly companies in the US, with e-commerce giant Amazon topping the list.
The following are the top 10 pet friendly companies in the United States:
At Amazon's headquarters in Seattle, as many as 6,000 dogs accompany their owners to work every day. The company also built a dog park in the park. Every year on Halloween, the company organizes a “Barktoberfest” for dogs. Each working day, these dog staff report to their boss, Amazon's "Woof Pack" manager Lara Hirschfield.
2. Procore Technologies, a construction engineering management software company based in Carpinteria, Calif., has a dedicated channel that plays pictures of dogs every day to keep employees happy.
3. Trupanion, a Seattle-based pet insurance service provider, provides free insurance for employees' dogs, as well as specialists who are responsible for dog walking.
4. Petsmart, the largest pet supply chain in the United States, not only allows employees to bring dogs to work, but also designated areas for them to play with their owners and provide partial pet insurance.
5. Short-rent platform Airbnb, Airbnb's dogs have their own "employee" badges, scanned daily, and their data is kept in the company's internal database.
6. Nestle Purina Petcare, the company maintains a record of the world's most dogs while sitting still. There is a dog park in the park, and employees can get a $250 allowance for each pet they receive.
7. Petco Animal Supplies, a pet retailer, allows dogs and all other pets raised by employees to come to the office and offer product discounts to employees who adopt pets.
8. Zogics. This fitness equipment wholesaler provides employees with paid "pawternity".
9. Ceros. The software company produces the "Ceros Dogs" calendar every year and offers partial pet insurance.
10. Uber, the taxi software giant, allows new dog owners to train at home before bringing their pets to the office. There is also a dog bed in the office that allows dogs to rest there.