Pay attention to dietary health
1. The per capita daily salt intake is not higher than 5g.
2, adult per capita daily intake of edible oil is not higher than 25 ~ 30g.
3. The daily intake of sugar per person is not higher than 25g.
4. The daily intake of vegetables and fruits is not less than 500g.
5. The number of foods ingested daily is not less than 12, not less than 25 per week.
6. Adults maintain a healthy weight and control the body mass index (BMI) at 18.5-24Kg/m2.
7, adult male waist is less than 85cm, female is less than 80cm.
8, sufficientDrinking waterAdults generally have 7 to 8 cups per day (1500 to 1700 ml).
9, eating regularly, do not miss the meal, not overeating, seven or eight full.
10, brush your teeth in the morning and evening, rinse your mouth after meals, use the correct brushing method, brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes each time.
Develop exercise habits
11. Encourage moderate-intensity exercise for more than 3 times a week, 30 minutes or more per time, or accumulate 150 minutes of moderate-intensity or 75-minute high-intensity physical activity.
12. Achieve physical activity from 6000 to 10,000 steps per day.
13. Primary and secondary school students accumulate at least 1 hour of moderate-intensity and above exercise every day.
Focus on sleep and mental health
14. Primary school students sleep 10 hours a day; junior high school students 9 hours; high school students 8 hours; adults average daily sleep time is 7-8 hours.
15, in the absence of sleep, try to make up for it, and seek medical problems in case of sleep problems.
16. Maintain positive and healthy emotions and avoid persistent negative emotions that cause harm to your health.
17. Learn and use a healthy decompression method to avoid unhealthy decompression methods such as smoking, drinking, addicting to the internet or games.
18. Establish good interpersonal relationships, actively seek interpersonal support, and properly talk and seek help.
19. If you have psychological behavior problems, you should seek help in time.
20. When there is a contradiction with family members, do not use excessive words or hurt behaviors, do not indifference to avoid, but actively communicate to solve.
Pay attention to eye hygiene
21. Primary and secondary school students maintain correct reading and writing posture.
22. The time for continuous reading and writing of primary and secondary school students should not exceed 40 minutes.
23. The use of electronic screen products for non-learning purposes of primary and secondary school students should not exceed 15 minutes, and should not exceed 1 hour per day.
24. If you use the computer for a long time, the elevation angle of the computer should be opposite to the user's line of sight when working. It is not advisable to bow or look up too much. It is recommended to take a break every 1~2 hours.
Stay away from any bad habits
25. Non-smokers do not try to smoke. Smokers should quit smoking as much as possible. The sooner you quit smoking, the better, when it is not too late.
26. Stay away from unsafe sex.
27. Do not try drugs for any reason.
Caring for your health
28. Participate in regular medical examinations. Frequently monitor the respiratory, pulse, blood pressure, urination, and find out the abnormal situation in a timely manner, and if necessary, see a doctor.
29. Adults 18 years of age and older regularly monitor their blood pressure, pay attention to blood pressure changes, and control risk factors for hypertension.
30, 40 years old or young people with normal blood lipids, blood lipids are tested every 2 to 5 years; blood lipids are detected at least once a year for people aged 40 and over. Blood lipids were detected every 6 months in high-risk groups of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
31, regular anti-cancer physical examination.
32, pay attention to prevent colds. High-risk groups such as chronic respiratory diseases and elderly people are actively vaccinated with influenza vaccine and pneumococcal vaccine.
33. Healthy people begin to test fasting blood glucose once a year at the age of 40.
34. Actively understand the hazards, prevention and treatment knowledge and related policies of AIDS, hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
35. After being scratched or bitten by a dog or cat, the wound should be washed immediately, and the anti-rabies immunoglobulin (or serum) and human rabies vaccine should be injected as soon as possible under the guidance of a doctor.
Understanding maternal and child knowledge
36. Actively participate in pre-marital and pre-pregnancy health checkups.
37. Regular check-ups to ensure maternal and child safety.
38. Try to breastfeed for 6 months.
39. Pay attention to menstrual hygiene, familiar with the symptoms and prevention knowledge of common diseases of women such as reproductive tract infections, breast diseases and cervical cancer.
40. Master the informed choice of contraceptive methods, know various contraceptive methods, and understand the precautions for the contraceptive methods used.
Master health first aid knowledge
41. Actively participate in escape and first aid training, learn basic escape skills and first aid skills.
42. Follow the doctor's advice, do not believe in remedies, do not believe in "God medicine medicine."
43. Equipped with a home first aid kit (including emergency medicine, first aid equipment and first aid supplies).
44. Timely and proactively carry out household environmental sanitation cleanup to ensure that the family is clean and tidy, with sufficient light, good ventilation and sanitary toilets.
45, moderate useair conditioningIn winter, the temperature is not higher than 20 degrees Celsius, and the summer setting temperature is not lower than 26 degrees Celsius.
46. The newly renovated rooms are regularly ventilated to reduce indoor air pollution caused by decoration materials.
47. In the cooking process, the use of exhaust fans, range hoods and other equipment is recommended.
48. When heavy polluted weather, it is recommended to minimize outdoor stay time, and susceptible people stop outdoor activities.
49. Do not fatigue driving, speeding, drinking and driving, and have certain emergency handling capabilities.
50. Choose a swimming place with standardized management. It is not recommended to swim in natural waters. It is not suitable to swim outdoors when it rains.