Previously, anyone interested in joining the windows 10 insider test program would need to prepare a Windows 10 PC and a Microsoft account.However, through a script provided on GitHub, non Microsoft account users can also participate in the windows 10 insider test project.Thanks to the clever developers, the crackdown produced a command-line script called "offline insider enroll".
(1) Open the Settings application via the Windows I key combination and go to Privacy-
(2) Visit GitHub to download the latest scripts for the current system. You can retrieve the scripts and readme files by extracting the archive;
(3) Go to the folder where the script is located, right-click and select "run script in administrator mode";
(4) After executing the script, please select the windows insider test channel you want to join;
(5) After selection (type the corresponding option letter), press enter to confirm;
If you choose not to install some vulnerability patches, this script can prevent download of the new preview version:
Exit the windows 10 insider tester project by simply restarting the script and selecting stop receiving internal preview versions.
After restarting the system, the script will re modify the registry key to restore the non insider test state.