On January 29, amd launched its first driver after the Spring Festival 2020, version 20.1.4.
The new version of the driver for the game "Warcraft 3: Remake" and "Wild Planet journey" to optimize.
According to the official introduction, after testing, under the high preset picture quality of Warcraft III: remaking, the new version of the driver of the radeon RX 5700 XT has a frame number of 234.9 FPS, 11% performance improvement compared with the 211.1 FPS of 20.1.3.
Besides,The new driver also fixes the following bugs:
1. In the Vulkan API mode, the "wild escort 2" may have square or block errors on some terrain.
2. When you turn on Radeon Image Sharpening, some games that use the Vulcan API may crash or have no response when switching programs.
3. A pop-up message may overflow in some language settings.
4. When the radeon software is turned on, radeon relive cannot switch to the desktop.
5. Gta5 may have no response or black screen when you open the radeon overlay or switch tasks during the game.
6. You may lose end of line audio for radeon relive.
7. Integer scaling is missing or unavailable on some windows 7 systems.
Partially known as Bug:
1. Audio loss occurs when mode settings are changed on some displays of the radeon RX 5000 Series graphics card.
2. Running the Final Fantasy 14: Dark Shadow Against Flame benchmark may cause the system to crash or hang.
3. Turning on HDR will cause some games to display too bright or too dark.
4. The RX 5700 has a black screen under the game or desktop, which can be temporarily solved by disabling the hardware acceleration function of applications (such as browsers) running in the background.
Win 10 64 Click hereDownload:
Win7 64 bitsClick hereDownload: