microsoft officially released Windows 10May 2020 feature update today.In fact, it has been tested in the windows insiders project for 15 months, while the RTM version was released in December last year, and has been in a polished state since then.
But that doesn't mean there's no problem with Windows 10May 2020 feature updates at all. Among the known issues officially listed are:
● difficult to connect to multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time
Windows 10 devices using certain Realtek drivers may not be able to connect to multiple bluetooth devices.
● device equipped with Conexant ISST audio driver, there may be errors or problems during or after the update
Devices that use the affected Conexant ISST audio driver may experience errors when upgrading windows 10 version 2004, or some audio failures after the upgrade.
● an error or problem occurred during or after updating the device with some Conexant audio drivers.
Devices using the affected Conexant or Synaptics audio driver may receive a stop error with a blue screen.
● use ImeMode properties to control IME patterns, individual text input boxes may have problems
Some languages' ime may have problems in some applications when using the imemode property.
Enabling VRR on affected devices will not enable most games VRR, especially using Direct X 9 games.
● a stop error occurred while inserting or removing the thunderbolt docking station.
Devices using the thunderbolt docking station may receive a stop error when inserting or unplugging the docking station.
More than one
● no mouse input for applications and games using gameinput redistributable
affected applications and games using GameInput Redistributable and Windows 10Version 2004 may lose mouse input.
● when present ksfridge.sys or ksdf.sys When updating or starting the device
The device that uses a specific version of the aksfridge.sys or aksdf.sys application or driver may have an update or startup problem.
● old driver problems with NVIDIA display adapter (GPU)
If you are using a NVIDIA display adapter (GPU) and a driver version lower than 358.00, you may have problems.