You don't want to use the Windows 10May 2020(20H1/Version 2004) feature after upgrading Cortana, except in the right-click menu option on the taskba
There are many reasons to uninstall Cortana, including:
● you don't like / are satisfied with Cortana's services
● system resources will be consumed when windows is running
● even if your country and region support Cortana, you may receive an error that Cortana is not available.
● Cortana is not supported in your country
The steps to uninstall Cortana are as follows:
1. click "Start" to search Powershell.
2. right-click on the best match that appears on the Start menu and select Run as Administrato
3. Copy and paste the following command and press enter to run
Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.549981C3F5F10 - Remove-AppxPackage
Note: it is recommended that you create a system restore point before proceeding with the above steps.
At Windows 10 Cortana re-installed in mid-2004
1. Click the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar to open the Microsoft Store, or search the store and select the best match displayed at the top.
2. click get, then further click install.