On May 27, Microsoft officially released the function update of windows 10 may 2020 (20h1 / version 2004).While many devices upgrade to experience new functions, there are also many devices that are blocked by Microsoft due to compatibility problems.
6.18 Activities have been fully launched to promote the activity portal summary:
Ali Cloud 618 in the middle of the cloud click to receive the highest 12000 yuan red envelope
Sky wing cloud high performance virtual machine 1 is as low as 74 yuan / year
2020 Tmall 618 Super Red Pack will receive an additional $4 billion on June 1
JingDong 6-18 17th Anniversary Celebration Promotes Venue Entrance - Up to 618 Yuan Red envelopes
There are many problems with the function update of windows 10 may 2020, including compatibility problems, Bluetooth connection problems, blue screen problems caused by the old driver, etc. Currently known problems include:
● dism reports error status.
● Bluetooth connection problem in Realtek driver
● Conexant ISST audio drive causes blue screen
● plugging and unplugging thunderbolt port causes blue screen of the device
● enable "always on" and "always connected" function, which will cause the system to restart randomly
● using gameinput redistributable may cause the application and game to not recognize mouse input
● at aksfridge.sys or aksdf.sys There was a startup problem.
● NVIDIA GPU driver version 358.00 or earlier will cause the device blue screen
Recently, may 2020 function update users have reported performance problems and random blue screen errors. Now?Microsoft and Lenovo release update documents, acknowledging these new issues in the windows 10 may 2020 feature update.
Microsoft said that the windows 10 may 2020 feature update will cause the external display to appear black screen, and the main control of the graphics card will be marked as a "problem" reminder in the device manager. Microsoft plans to address this issue in a future version of the operating system.
Lenovo also acknowledged that there were a number of issues with the windows 10 may 2020 feature update. Some problems have simple solutions, while others need system rollback or waiting for Microsoft to fix.
Lenovo also acknowledged a known problem that can cause devices to "fail to load" when using the system recovery function Apoint.DLL , Alps pointing device application has stopped Apoint.DLL Failed).
If you want to fix this problem, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Open device manager
2. Expand mouse and other pointing devices.
3. Select the think ultranav device.
4. Right click it and update the driver to the latest version.
5. Restart your computer.
● yellow warning mark on disk drive
After upgrading windows 10 version 2004, if the disk with BitLocker has a yellow warning mark, you can try the following steps
1. Right click the disk drive.
2. Turn BitLocker on and off.
3. if you don't use the BitLocker,, you can start setting
● F11 hot key may not work
Lenovo said that on ThinkPad X1 tablet gen3, F11 hot key may not be available after installing may 2020 update. Lenovo plans to fix the problem in an update later this month.
● blue screen
Lenovo acknowledges that there are known problems with may 2020 that can cause a blue screen crash when recovering from sleep or hibernation.
If your Lenovo device has a blue screen problem after upgrading to may 2020, Lenovo recommends that you roll back to version 1909 or earlier.
Recommended use China IT News APP
Download flyfish app to read news