One month later, amd released the driver suite for the 20.7.1 version of the radon software adrenalin 2020 edition. This update focuses on bug fixing, but also introduces some new features.For example, the FPS RTS hybrid game "disintegrated" released last month has received the official support of AMD graphics card. As for what changes or performance improvements players can expect, it is not known at this time.
It is worth mentioning that a new driver package is included in the 20.7.1 driver suite for the radon software adrenalin 2020 editionError reporting toolFriends who don't like to pack and install can also go to download alone.
The tool can be used to report graphics card errors for GCN and RDNA architectures, and supports both Windows 7 and Windows 10 platforms.
It should be noted that although amd has previously allowed hardware accelerated scheduling of some Navi GPUs in beta drivers, it does not seem to be applicable to this version.
The following are some of the bugs fixed in radon software Adrian 2020 edition 20.7.1（Complete listPlease move to the official website (
● fix the problem that some games may be stuck or frozen when instant replay is enabled on the GPU system of the rad RX 5000 series;
● repair when the game runs on the Metrics Overlay, the Radeon RX Vega /VII graphics card may appear performance degradation problem;
● fix the problem of sometimes displaying error messages instead of streaming previews when switching between tabs of Radeon Software software;
● fix the problem that the custom configuration file may not be loaded or applied correctly after some systems are started;
● fixed the problem that the display resolution may not be stretched to full screen when zoom is enabled in anti terrorist Elite: Global offensive.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020Edition 20.7.1 optional driver is now released, interested friends can download the installation package from the official release page, or manually check the update in the old Radeon Software.
Finally, there are still some known problems with version 20.7.1 optional drivers, such as the performance debugging files saved in the old version can not be compatible with version 20.7.1 or later, and the full list is also available on the official website distribution page.