September 23 news at today's Huawei full link conference 2020, Huawei rotating chairman Guo Ping executives to the media interview.
According to the interface news, on September 23, Guo Ping, Huawei's chairman in office, responded that the third U.S. sanctions did have a great impact on Huawei's production and operation. On September 15, the last batch of goods was put into storage on the day of the ban came into effect, and the specific reserves were still in the process of statistics. At present, the storage of to B service (base station, etc.) chips is relatively sufficient, and mobile phone chips are still actively looking for ways.
It home understands that Huawei consumes hundreds of millions of mobile chips a year. Huawei says it is still looking for ways and American manufacturers are actively seeking permission from the U.S. government.
Guo Ping believes that the chip ban not only affects Huawei, but also has huge restrictions on chip sales by U.S. companies and even other countries. It is hoped that the U.S. government hopes to reconsider its policy. If allowed, Huawei will be willing to purchase American chips and adhere to the global supply chain.
When asked when the next generation Mate mobile phones will be released, yu chengdong, CEO of Huawei consumer business, said:
It home learned that mate 40 will carry Huawei's self-developed chip Kirin 9000 this year. Yu Chengdong had previously said that Qilin 9000 may be the last generation of Huawei's Kirin high-end chip. With the deadline of September 15 coming, some overseas suppliers of Huawei, including Samsung, SK Hynix and micron, will be unable to continue cooperation with Huawei after 15 days, unless their export application is approved by the US Department of Commerce.