Yes, we have heard the voices of all the players, so today we bring a good news. The Galax Aurora sync software is updated!
Players can download and install on the official website of Pico to experience the latest and complete RGB light control function of Pico's multi hardware!
Version update content
1. Add RTX 30 series graphics card to control the light effect synchronously;
2. Add the synchronous control of the light effect in the memory of starshine / new Hof;
3. Add the 5V 3pin ARGB and 12V 4Pin RGB external RGB fan / lamp belt / lamp board of the imager motherboard to control the lamp effect synchronously;
4. Add one button to turn off all hardware lights / individual hardware lights off icon;
5. Compatible with the latest version of Razer chroma thunder snake peripheral light synchronization, it can synchronize the overall light effect (including specific games) with the hardware supporting Aurora sync control of Yingchi. This function needs to download Razer synapse driver (Razer driver download address: https://www.razer.com/synapse-3 ）。
Galax Aurora sync, a full hardware light effect synchronization software developed and produced by Yingchi, supports Yingchi's controllable RGB hardware products, including graphics card, motherboard, memory and SSD. It is easy to operate. Players can adjust and control the colorful RGB lights at any time to synchronize the lighting display effect of the whole machine.
In the hardware object selection area, click the imager controlled RGB product to be regulated, and when the edge of the pattern is marked red, the corresponding hardware product is selected. Of course, players can also select multiple imager controlled RGB products at the same time to synchronize the full hardware lighting effect.
In addition, under the hardware selection area, there is a key to turn on the light synchronization switch of Razer chrome peripheral. After downloading and installing Razer synapse driver, through the same operation, Razer chrome peripheral light can be synchronously controlled.
The software provides 16.8 million kinds of light colors and 7 kinds of light effect modes. Players can play with tens of millions of RGB light effects, bringing different visual enjoyment.
Instructions for use
At present, the light control software of Pico may conflict with other light control software. Please avoid opening / installing multiple light control software at the same time.
- THE END -
Reprint please indicate the source: fast technology