This upgrade involves the old 14nm Polaris card and the RX 6000 graphics card. The latter supports AMD's smart access memory technology, which can expand the data channel to give full play to the potential of GPU graphics memory, thus eliminating the bottleneck of performance improvement by using PCI Express bandwidth. This function will provide users with a better game experience.
In short, Sam technology can improve the performance of the game. According to the data released by AMD, the performance can be improved by more than 10%.
However, Sam also has side effects in some games, leading to performance degradation, such as "German headquarters: new blood", which is fixed by this new driver.
The new version of the driver mainly focuses on fixing bugs, as follows:
1. Blender software may make errors when rendering with eevee when using the video cards of the radon RX 400 and Rx 500 series.
2. "Thunderbolt 3: arena" game error.
3. Turning on AMD smart access memory will lead to the performance degradation of German headquarters: new blood.
Some known errors:
1. HDMI audio loss on the video cards of the radon RX 400 and Rx 500 series.
2. When the oculus VR device is connected, it will cause the upgrade of the radon software to fail.
3. Anti terrorism Elite: Global offensive uses a 4:3 ratio, which causes some resolutions to be unavailable.
4. It is not available in Forza horizon 4.
5. When the system is idle, the CPU utilization rate of the software is higher than expected. AMD is investigating this problem, and users who encounter this problem are advised to submit error reports.
6. Some games or applications may flicker intermittently when you enable radon freesync and set the game to borderless full screen.
7. Enabling enhanced synchronization will cause some games or systems to go black. Users with this problem should disable the enhanced synchronization feature.
Driver download page:
- THE END -
Reprint please indicate the source: fast technology