Home > News content

Samsung mobile phone explodes in the street! Girlfriend crying: her boyfriend's long eyelashes are burned, and her face value is declining

via:驱动之家     time:2021/4/18 9:50:43     readed:185

According to research by strategy analytics, Samsung in South Korea replaced apple as the world's largest smartphone manufacturer in February 2021.Although Samsung has more than 23.1% of the market share and shipped 24 million smartphones in February, Samsung only accounts for 1% of the market share in China, which makes it feel like a French car in China.

However, recently, Samsung mobile phone, which has not been popular in China for a long time, has suddenly exploded in the domestic mobile phone, technology and entertainment circles. But the reason is quite embarrassing,Samsung's mobile phone exploded in the bag on the street, and the owner was also burned.And coincidentally, this scene was captured by surveillance cameras on the street.

video

Surveillance video shows that on April 15, Mr. Chen and his girlfriend were walking hand in hand on the street near nongnong Lu Zheng 7th Street in Zhengzhou. But at this point,The Samsung mobile phone in Mr. Chen's bag suddenly exploded. What's more exciting is that after the explosion, the mobile phone burst into flames more than half a meter high.

Mr. Chen's reaction was also quite online. He took the bag off his body and threw it on the ground in time. Even so, Mr. Chen was still burned by the fire, his hair and eyelashes were burnt, and his arm was also burned.

三星手机当街爆炸起火!女友哭诉:男友长睫毛都烧没了

Mr. Chen's girlfriend cried,

三星手机当街爆炸起火!女友哭诉:男友长睫毛都烧没了

It is understood that the explosion of mobile phones for Samsung g57002016 model.

Samsung officials also responded to the incident. According to the official,

In addition, when it comes to Samsung mobile phones, we have to mention Galaxy note 7. In August 2016, Samsung Galaxy note 7 was launched in the world. However, due to the after-sales of mobile phones, there were many battery explosions around the world, and this flagship mobile phone was shut down in advance. On October 11 of the same year, Galaxy note 7 was officially shut down, becoming Samsung's shortest lived flagship.

It is reported that after the launch of Galaxy note 7, 35 battery fire and explosion accidents occurred one after another in the world. Gao Dongzhen, President of Samsung mobile, publicly apologized,

三星手机当街爆炸起火!女友哭诉:男友长睫毛都烧没了

The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and three Australian Airlines have announced that Note7 will be included in the list of dangerous goods. At the same time, Samsung provides full refund option for Samsung Note7 users, hoping that the users who have purchased the phones listed in the recall plan will return the old phones as soon as possible.

However, what puzzles Chinese consumers is that Samsung's global recall,It does not include Chinese mainland, which has also caused many consumers' dissatisfaction, and has questioned Samsung's different treatment of consumers.

According to reports, Samsung SDI provides about 70% of the batteries for note 7, and the remaining 30% of the Samsung note 7 of BOC,All batteries are supplied by Hong Kong new energy technology ATL. Samsung said the batteries are safe and reliable.

Under the pressure of public opinion, Samsung also issued a letter of apology to Chinese consumers, saying that it did not fully consider the feelings of Chinese consumers in this incident and gave an inadequate explanation.

Have Chinese consumers accepted Samsung's apology? Or do you believe Samsung's words? I think market sales have given the best answer.

- THE END -

Reprint please indicate the source: fast technology

Samsungmobile phone

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments