Home > News content

Didi's response to high commission: why not directly reduce the "Commission" for secondary redistribution?

via:驱动之家     time:2021/5/8 10:20:37     readed:327

Recently, some voices show that the pumping rate of didi is more than 30%, and doubt that the pumping rate is too high; In addition, there is a big difference in the price ratio between the driver side and the passenger side.

In response to these queries, Didi said publicly that there are indeed some orders with low income of drivers, such as along the way orders; Among them, 2.7% of the total orders accounted for more than 30% of the total orders. The reasons for the emergence of extreme orders have been investigated in succession, and every effort has been made to avoid the emergence of extreme cases.

At the same time, Didi also published the operation data of 2020, in which the income of online car Hailing drivers accounted for 79.1% of the total amount of passengers. Of the remaining 20.9%, 10.9% was for passenger subsidies, 6.9% was for enterprise operating costs (technology research and development, server, security, customer service, human resources, offline operation, etc.) and tax payment and handling charges, and 3.1% was for net profit of online car Hailing business.

滴滴回应高额抽成:为何不直接降低“抽成”

Why is there a big difference between the amount displayed on the driver side and the passenger side? Didi responded that drivers and passengers calculate their fares separately according to separate pricing rules. Due to the influence of different cities, order distance, time, road congestion and other factors, the proportion of driver's income to passenger's fare is not consistent.

滴滴回应高额抽成:为何不直接降低“抽成”

According to reports, the driver's income includes driver's share and driver's subsidy. Among them, drivers are divided into: basic income and other income of each order (dynamic price adjustment, dispatching fee, thank you fee, cancellation fee, Spring Festival service fee paid by passengers are paid to drivers in full, and empty driving compensation paid by platform, etc.). And the driver subsidies: the platform will issue the charging award, morning and evening peak award, festival subsidies, etc. (the driver's subsidies on the same day are generally received the next day).

Didi responded that in order to encourage drivers to pick up more orders in rainy and snowy weather, morning and evening rush hours, holiday rush hours and areas with strong demand, the platform will encourage drivers to work more and get better through subsidies.

Most importantly, at present, didi.com has turned losses into profits, with a profit of 3.1% in 2020.

滴滴回应高额抽成:为何不直接降低“抽成”

Didi said that it will continue to promote the open and transparent pricing of platform charges, and the driver committee will continue to solicit opinions from drivers and publicize the progress. Since the establishment of the driver Committee on April 21, 2021, Didi has received more than 2000 real name feedback from drivers. Didi said that it would try to invite drivers with good opinions to join the driver committee to help improve and optimize.

滴滴:4月30日将成今年上半年“最难打车日”

- THE END -

Reprint please indicate the source: fast technology

sound of dripping waterDidi ExpressDidi travel

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments