Microsoft announced the next generation of windows system win11 on June 24. Now Microsoft pushes the preview version of win11 through the insider channel.
However, win11 has hardware configuration requirements. If your computer does not meet the standard and does not enter the insider channel before June 24, you cannot upgrade to win11 preview!
However, there are always more ways than problems. Now, there is a way to bypass Microsoft's restrictions and upgrade to win11 preview. Let's have a look!
1、 Registry modification method
By modifying the registry, computers that do not meet the hardware standard can also receive the push of win11 preview version. Before modification, for the sake of safety, please back up the registry first, which can be realized by many third-party tools. I won't introduce it here.
2. In the registry, navigate to the following directory
HKEY_ LOCAL_ MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsSelfHostUISelection
8. Navigate to the following directory in the registry:
HKEY_ LOCAL_ MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsSelfHostApplicability
12. Save and close the registry, restart the computer, open the settings panel, confirm that you have entered the dev channel of insider plan, and then check the update through windows update. If there is no accident, you should be able to receive the push of win11 preview.
2、 Script modification method
In fact, the essence of script method is to modify the registry, but some people have made these steps into scripts running in CMD and put them on GitHub. Before modifying, it's better to back up the registry. Here are the detailed steps.
4. Restart the computer, and then go to the windows update in the settings panel to check for updates. You should be able to receive the push of win11 preview.
Win11 is undoubtedly the biggest update of windows in recent years. According to the plan, win11 will be released in the second half of this year. Look forward to the official arrival of win11.
- THE END -Pacific computer network