Huawei P50 Pro has won in DxOMark evaluation with its powerful rear four camera combination and revolutionary computational optics technologyA good score of 144 points, one point advantage over Xiaomi 11 ultra and won the title again.
Compared with the high-profile rear photography, the front selfie has little attention, but the P50 Pro is still strong enough and won the first!
P50 pro's proactive selfie scored 106 points in the DxOMark test, 2 points and 1 point higher than mate 40 pro and P40 Pro respectively. So far, Huawei has monopolized the top three in the selfie list.
112 points for photography, 2 points ahead of mate 40 pro. The video sub item scored 96 points, ranking first with its own mate 40 pro and ASUS zenfone 7 Pro.
P50 Pro front lens isSony imx688 13 megapixels, 1 / 2.8 inch sensor, 1.22 micron pixel size, F2.4 aperture, equivalent focal length 18mm, 100 degree ultra wide angle.
The overall specification is very close to that of mate 40 pro, butPDAF phase focusing technology is added, which is also the first time that Huawei mobile phones can support 14cm ultra close auto focusingIt also supports AI optimization.
DxOMark evaluated that the P50 Pro front camera is the best or close to the best in all photo attributes except artifacts, and the low artifact score is due to the frequent color quantization in low light.
In terms of self shooting video, most sub attributes are excellent, including color and focus, but the texture noise ratio is not as good as the best level.
- good facial exposure in photos and videos
- wide dynamic range of photos
- accurate white balance of photos
- wide focus range
- low photo noise
- good photo details indoors and in daylight
- video can be effectively anti shake
- good focus of group video indoors and in daylight
- loss of fine details of photos in low light
- sometimes autofocus fails in photo mode
- photos are sometimes inaccurate
- limited dynamic range of video in low light
- Noise on the face of indoor and low light video