Recently, zhang, who records the ordinary life of a rural bachelor, suddenly “ Fire & throughout; In just 2 months, it has attracted nearly 15 million fans, and many Internet celebrities have imitated it.
As the real scenes are taken from the countryside, the style of the video is very & LDquo; Primitive simplicity & throughout; , such as blackened insert row, charcoal stove, outdoor haystack and so on.
The China Fire Department could not bear to watch, and listed several violations of fire hazards in Zhang's video.
First of all, the plugboard posted several sections of tape, a jack was obviously burned black, and Zhang students boil water with it, cook with it, razor charging also use it, also do not pull all the year round & Hellip; … The blackened plug board has been. Overage & throughout; Double danger of fire and electric shock, stop using immediately.
In addition, China fire warning, when using coal heating, eating charcoal pot, to keep indoor ventilation. Do not put coal in bed to warm, so as to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning at rest; To ensure that there are no flammable and explosive objects stacked around the open fire, when going out or leaving to put out all the open fire, so as not to cause a fire.
Finally, due to the dry winter, the haystack stacked outdoors can not be too large, haystack to leave a certain distance between the fire. At the same time, do not place the haystack in the high voltage overhead line, in case sparks cause a fire.
Do not know next, the rice of home appliance such as stove of plug board, electromagnetism that zhang attends school just?