Home > News content

Overnight Taiwan SEMICONDUCTOR high stock price, market value of more than 2 Alibaba, conduction detonated A+H semiconductor plate

via:AI财经社     time:2022/1/14 12:01:47     readed:89

隔夜台积电股价新高,市值超2个阿里巴巴,传导引爆A+H半导体板块

January 14 news, A shares semiconductor and components plate rose nearly 2% in early trading, leading Weil shares, Naura chuang, up more than 5%, Farra electronics rose more than 6%, Sainbang shares, Leon Micro, up more than 3%.

In H shares, SMIC Huahong semiconductor rose more than 3%, Crystal gate semiconductor rose nearly 2%, SMIC H shares turned green intraday.

Message side, overnight U.S. stocks leading semiconductors, TSMC plate rose more than 8% at an all-time high of $145 per share, intraday market value over $752 billion (RMB 4.78 trillion), closing value more than Mr Buffett's Berkshire and nvidia semiconductor bibcock, at the same time also with tencent holdings and alibaba's gap.

As of press time, The total market value of Tencent Holdings is 4.49 trillion Hong Kong dollars (about 3.67 trillion yuan), the total market value of Hong Kong stock Alibaba 2.77 trillion Hong Kong dollars (about 2.26 trillion yuan), THE market value of TSMC has exceeded the size of two Alibabas.

TSMC's surge stems from better-than-expected results. In the fourth quarter of 2021, TSMC's revenue increased 21.2% year on year; Net profit rose 16.4 per cent year on year. In terms of revenue composition, 5nm process shipments accounted for 23% of total wafer revenue; 7nm shipments accounted for 27%. Advanced processes (defined as 7nm and more advanced processes) account for 50% of total wafer revenues. The world of finance and economics, (article | weekly especially not regret)

translate engine: Youdao

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments