Home > News content

The charging in the mobile phone car is burned and the two cars are burned! Fire reminder: After the exposure, the car can reach 80 ℃ in the car after the exposure

via:凤凰网     time:2022/8/6 12:01:32     readed:88

In recent days, high temperature weather swept the country again, and it was stuffy and hot.

In this kind of weather, not only people need to pay attention to cooling, everyone's equipment and cars should also pay attention to prevent high temperature, especially some items that are often placed in the car are likely to become dangerous goods.

According to CCTV News,Recently, a car fire accident caused by the spontaneous combustion of mobile phones in Jiangxi Jiujiang, the accident caused two cars to be severely burned.

After on -site investigation, the fire department initially determined that the accident was caused by the spontaneous combustion of the mobile phone in the car.

The owner said that his car was there for ten minutes, and the speed was very fast.

But the cause of the accident is not because of the quality of the mobile phone, the root cause is the weather, and the car owner's carelessness.

手机车内充电自燃致两辆车被烧毁!消防提醒:暴晒后车内能到80℃

手机车内充电自燃致两辆车被烧毁!消防提醒:暴晒后车内能到80℃

According to the fire department staff,Affected by direct sunlight, the temperature in the car is basically about 60 ° C, which can even be increased to 80 ° C.

The mobile phone battery is very prone to spontaneous combustion and explosion in this sultry environment.

In addition, the lighter, canned spray, perfume, mobile power, etc. are prone to explosion. Old flower mirrors, plastic bottles, etc. have a concentration effect. These items are not recommended to put them in the car to prevent accidents.

手机车内充电自燃致两辆车被烧毁!消防提醒:暴晒后车内能到80℃

translate engine: Google

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments