Home > News content

Actress called out Cook: Apple rogue members can not use

via:快科技     time:2022/8/17 12:00:41     readed:84

On the morning of August 17th,Apple CEO Tim Cook called the iPhone App Store a rogue App,I eat too badly.

She downloaded an app from the Apple App Store, and after purchasing the membership service, it was not working properly. Then she was rejected many times by Apple customer service.

The software customer service said that the money was given to Apple, and that Apple would take a cut of the settlement, 15%, and the remaining 85% would be given to the software company. So if he wants a refund, the software can only be returned 85 percent.

女演员微博喊话库克:苹果App Store耍流氓 充了会员无法使用

In fact,Apple's cut is no secret, and the practice has been dubbed "LDquo" by netizens. Apple tax & throughout; .Because there are & other; Apple tax & throughout; It has long been more expensive for users of Apple devices to buy a membership and to subscribe to an App.

But in the global antitrust wave, Apple tax & throughout; In some countries there is resistance.

In August 2021, South Korea approved a bill banning app stores such as Apple and Google from forcing software developers to use their payment systems and charging commissions of up to 30%. When the bill is signed, South Korea will become the first country in the world to restrict the percentage that tech giants like Google and Apple can take in app stores.

女演员微博喊话库克:苹果App Store耍流氓 充了会员无法使用

translate engine: Youdao

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments