On May 15, Ren Zeping was once again a hot search topic, this time for his suggestion to ban the sale of fuel-powered cars within five years, which caused netizens to attack.
Many netizens are also besieging Ren Zeping's microblog. First of all, we believe that new energy vehicles do not protect the environment. Secondly, the production, sales and use of fuel vehicles can not produce domestic demand?
In everyone's opinion, the fuel car is not abandoned, more depends on everyone's choice, let the market give the answer, rather than this train running suggestion.
There are many netizens teasing, Ren Zeping before all kinds of high-profile propaganda, let everyone buy new energy, now do not buy is equivalent to 20 years ago did not buy a house, and in the secondary market, new energy is also the deepest drop since this year, many people are fooled by his remarks.
In addition, in order to attract attention, Ren Zeping blasted Apple six times in nine days, joking about how the iPhone discriminates on price and cuts off "high-end" leeks. Before 2018, the average premium for iphones in China and the United States, excluding taxes (the price on the website minus VAT and other taxes they note), was 300 renminbi for entry-level models and 600 renminbi for high-end models.
Ren Zeping in the end what Xu Renalso, graduated from Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management postdoctoral, Renmin University of China economics doctor. He served as deputy director of Macro Research Department of Development Research Center of The State Council, Managing director and chief macro analyst of Guotai Junan Securities Research Institute, chief economist (vice president level) of Evergrande Group and president of Evergrande Economic Research Institute, and invited chief economist of Soochow Securities. He is now Vice President of China Private Economic Research Association.
Ren Zping, of course, is best remembered for the 15 million yuan annual salary Xu Jiayin, the boss of Evergrande, paid to hire him, but the two ended up in a bitter relationship.
Before, Ren Zeping's speech, which listed Apple's nine major SINS:
1. Why is the price of Apple in China 1,300 yuan higher than that in the US, which is more than 15%, which should be a form of price discrimination? Is this price discrimination behind the over-harvesting of apple lovers? Is it taxing IQ in China by overpricing profits?
2. Since Steve Jobs died, Apple products have embarked on the path of pseudo-innovation, relying on stacking hardware to make huge profits, which is extremely unfair to consumers. If this continues, the iPhone14 will become a symbol of Apple's rise and fall.
3. After the United States cracked down on Huawei's phones, Apple's iPhone jumped to the number one position in the Chinese market. There may be a shadow of Apple behind the US crackdown on Huawei and other domestic phones.
4. Lacking the spirit of innovation, Apple has become a mediocrity and irresponsible company for consumers. Such failed values should not be popular in society.
5. In terms of cost performance, iPhone14 is far worse than Honor and Xiaomi, and even worse than Huawei's high-end flagship. Now it has become the iPhone product with the worst sales.
6, in this year's iPhone14 mobile phone, Apple also launched the phantom innovation such as Smart Island to fool consumers, further harvesting the IQ tax in the domestic market.
7. Apple has always believed that there are too many stupid people in the Chinese market to discriminate against prices and raise prices at will. Apple accounts for more than 60% of the industry's profits, but only 15% to 20% of its sales, all of which rely on price discrimination around the world.
8. Apple has used hunger marketing and the legacy of innovation left by Jobs to cultivate a large number of idolatry Apple enthusiasts in the domestic market. These rich and stupid Apple lovers were arbitrarily harvested IQ tax by Apple, and became an important bargaining chip for the US to suppress Huawei and other domestic mobile phones.
9. Apple's repeated refusal to respond to my requests to explain the discriminatory pricing of the iPhone14 in China illustrates the company's arrogance and guilt.
If you need to reprint, please be sure to indicate the source: Kuaitech
Responsible Editor: Snowflake
Recommended use China IT News APP
Download flyfish app to read news