Fast technology July 9 news, AMD's RX 7000 series graphics card appeared too much display output or high brush state standby power consumption bug, AMD fixed once, but did not completely solve the problem, The Adrenalin Edition graphics card driver 23.7.1 WHQL has once again addressed the issue, and this time it should be fine.
This version of the driver new features and game optimization are not, mainly to adapt the new Vulkan API and fix bugs.
In terms of Vulkan expansion, the new version of the driver adds content involving matrix algorithms, ray tracing, video codec, memory usage, etc., as follows:
VK_KHR_cooperative_matrix for Radeon RX 7000 series
VK_KHR_ray_tracing_position_fetch for Radeon RX 6000 and newer series
In terms of Bug fixes, the new driver solves the following problems:
1, when using the RX 7000 series graphics card, some virtual reality games or programs may experience poor performance or occasional stutter.
2. When playing AV1 encoded video in DaVinci Resolve Studio program, program crash or driver timeout may occur.
3. When using RX 7000 series graphics card,And when using multi-display systems such as 4k@144Hz FreeSync high resolution and high refresh rate displays, the idle power of the graphics card is too high.
4. When using graphics cards such as RX 7900 XTX, the game WWE 2K23 will crash randomly.
5. When using graphics cards such as RX 6800 XT, the game "Renwang 2" will crash after switching to the Windows desktop.
Some known problems:
1. When using graphics cards such as RX 5700 XT, the RuneScape game will crash from time to time.
2. Errors may occur in the player model of Hatsune Miku Project DIVA MEGA39's + when using graphics cards such as RX 6900 XT.
3. Turning on the Radeon Anti-Lag function will cause the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game to stall, players who encounter this problem please turn off the function temporarily.
4. In some games, the FPS value in the performance indicator overlay layer is displayed as N/A.
5. When using graphics cards such as RX 7900 XTX, when Adaptive Sync is enabled on some monitors, switching Windows will cause the display to fail.
6. The GPU usage is too high when using streaming media tools such as Instant Replay.
Driver download page:
AMD Software Adrenalin Edition graphics card driver 23.7.1 WHQL version For Win10-64/Win-11